Setia Fontaines – strategically located in the heart of Northern Malaysia, is the centre point of surrounding towns of George Town, Sungai Petani, Kepala Batas, Bukit Mertajam and Kulim.
Nearby amenities including
- 5 minutes’ drive away from major Tertiary Educational Institutes i.e University Sains Malaysia, Universiti Teknologi Mara, Maktab Rendah Sains MARA, Kolej Kejuruteraan Bertam and so on
- Existing local Schools i.e. SK Bertam Perdana, SJK (C) Pei Yu, SMK Kepala Batas, SJCK (C) Lee Chee
- Easy access to North South Highway, and KTM Tasek Gelugor railway station
- Close proximity to amenities such as Mydin Mall, Sunshine Hypermarket, Tesco Hypermarket, Government Departments, Hospitals and Banks
- Easy access to major food and beverages outlets and public amenities such as MPSP Sports Complex and Penang Gold Resort.